Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Late Tuesday Post...

I want to share a place to advertise your opportunities that I think is both effective and fun to use. TrafficEra is the name...and it has turned into my favorite place to surf for credits. The reason is the feature that they have called TeamTalk! Team members can chat back and forth while surfing, which in turn makes you want to stay on the site longer. This leads to more credits and that means more advertising power! If you haven't looked it over, may I suggest that you do?

Another place that I really enjoy is called Qassia. What is unique about this place is that credits are earned by adding "Intel" in the form of articles, essays, blog post, even ads for affiliate programs. The number of credits earned depend on the Intel posted. Practise your writing skills and then go on over and take a look! It can be a lot of fun, as well!

10DollarsWonder is still working well for me. I am continuing my support by purchasing more shares often. My first share has doubled since I first joined...and it will just continue to do so.

I have also had good luck with DRW...and I am starting to repurchase another share with my profits. Looks like it's running strong, which is good.

These are just a couple of the programs that I enjoy working and look forward to checking on daily! Oh, I should mention also ClixSense! I received another check from them yesterday. The checks come regular as clock work automatically. You don't have to request it.

These programs won't make you rich on their own, but when added together they provide a nice little supplemental cash each and every month!

That's all I have for now...I'm going for coffee! Want a cup?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say Hermitjim - better late than never - and I liked reading your post today. Keep up your good work.

HermitJim said...

As always Myrna...your comment and visit are appreciated. Glad to see ya again!

Jim