Saturday, November 1, 2008

One Mystery Solved...

I found this video that I think solves the mystery of where the things go that seem to disappear from the laundry room. I may be wrong, but according to this documented evidence I think we are on the right path. All the rugs, all the single socks, all the dish towels and wash cloths...in short, just about everything that vanishes during the time we start the laundry until the time we get around to putting it up.

I don't know about you, but I feel a little better knowing there is a logical explanation to these vanishings. Now I don't have to even consider the unlikely intervention of super-natural or unearthly beings in this mystery. That is, not for those houses that have a pet door. For those of us that don't have a pet door, I guess that the mystery will continue and that we will be forced to continue to consider all possibilities...however unlikely.

However, I really don't mind a good mystery, do you? After all the mysteries in our lives is what makes the whole journey exciting, don't you think? Imagine how dull and common place our very existence would be. I don't even want to think about it!

For those of you that prefer a good comedy in place of a decent mystery, don't despair. There soon will be plenty of joy in your life as well. The entertainment for you will come in the form of the presidential race. If that event wasn't going to be so sad, it would be hilarious.

So for today's little solved mystery ( and maybe a giggle or two as well) please enjoy the video. To make it a bit more enjoyable, lets get some fresh coffee. Oh, and help yourself to the candy bowl and the few remaining pieces of Halloween candy!


6 comments:

blondie said...

Oh my gosh Jim,
That was too cute!
Sneaky little guys, aren't they?

Thanks for the coffee while I wait for the sun to rise ;)
Yawnnnnn!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...good to see ya this morning. I knew when I saw this video that you would enjoy it. It fit right in to your "pets" and their feeding habits on your patio. Good thing you don't have a doggie door, huh?


See ya later...

js said...

Hey Jim! Speaking of the Presidentials, see my key blog where I have a video that shows Obama dancing it off with McCain, and later Palin! It's hilarious. It's at http://9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml, yesterday's post, look for:

* This video is just hilarious! Features Obama, McCain, and even Palin, all break dancing! It’s called “The Presidential Danceoff”. Very convincing! Watch.

And click on the word Watch.

js

HermitJim said...

Hey John...thanks for the visit and the invite. I'll have to go check it out!

See ya...

Lydia said...

That made me laugh Jim. Glad that it was not my house and glad I don't have a doggy door, :)

lydia

HermitJim said...

Hey Lydia...thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you don't have a doggie door either if critters like this get in.

See ya...