Tuesday, August 21, 2018

An Evil Government Program...!

From time to time, we find out about a program that is almost too disturbing to comprehend, especially if it turns out that it was instigated by our own government. From Listverse here is one of those programs.

Project SUNSHINE



Despite its cheery name, Project SUNSHINE was by far one of the darkest conspiracies ever conceived and the most horrifying to be proven real. The project was commissioned by the US Atomic Energy Committee and the US Air Force.

Designed to investigate the effects of nuclear radiation on humans and the environment, Project SUNSHINE saw the US government harvest and use, often without the permission of parents, the body parts of dead children and babies. Younger children typically have higher amounts of strontium in their bones, meaning that their tissues are more susceptible to radiation damage. Thus, they made better test subjects for the project.

This just disturbs me more than I can say. I understand that the testing may have been needed, but only if the parents gave their permission. Terrible...!

Coffee out on the patio this morning, where they promise it will be a little cooler.

8 comments:

linda m said...

What a terrible thing to due. Why couldn't they just ask for permission. Wonder what they are still doing today without our permission? I have jury duty today, so I'll have to skip coffee this morning.

Momlady said...

There are many things the government does in secret. Can't tell you what 'cause they're secret. Our government isn't alone I'm sure.

HermitJim said...

Hey Linda...
No one can explain why the government does what they do, I guess. Some things are almost too much.
Thanks for stopping by today!


Hey Momlady...
I'm sure that all governments do the same in some regard, but sooner or later they will all come out. At least, I hope so.
Thanks for coming over this morning!

JO said...

These victims were usually in institutions for the mentally challenged or the very poor who were taken away from homeless people. It was a very sad and horrible time for the poor back in those days. Sickening to think this country did things like this. And who knows maybe they still do.


Off for labs this morning so no coffee for me hope you all enjoy the patio

Mamahen said...

This is just so disturbing.

Dizzy-Dick said...

They can do what ever they want with my body, as long as they wait until I am through with it (grin).

Mamahen said...

Hope all is well with your lab tests...and I brought birthday cake to share...I'll save you some:))

HermitJim said...

Hey Mamahen...
It is disturbing, for sure.
Thanks for coming over today!


Hey Dizzy...
That's kinda the way I feel. Thanks for the visit today!