Things are starting out pretty crazy this year.
I was hoping for a more productive and improved 2012, but you just never know! I did find a few points to be remembered this year, though. I figured I would share them with you!
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
10. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu-ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ... again.
11. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
12. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
13. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
14. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile
because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
15. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
16. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone and pinning the tail on the donkey --but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
I'm thinking I need some more coffee this morning, ya think? It's trying to rain this morning, so we'll have to stay inside.
Fresh coffee in the kitchen, OK?