Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blast From The Past-'Toon Style...!

Way back in the past, cartoon's were a lot different than they are now.

Seems to me that the character had more style! Why else would some of them still be remembered and watched after all these years, ya know? On top of that, the music wasn't all that bad!



I'd say that ol'Betty looks pretty good for a woman her age, wouldn't you?



Somehow I can relate to this situation a little. Guess anyone that has ever been in the kitchen of a farmhouse knows what it feels like!



Just imagine when not only most all of the cartoons, but the films as well, were done in black and white! Makes me realize just how spoiled we are now days with everything being done in color and HD!

Let's have our coffee out on the patio this morning. Looks good for right now...

5 comments:

linda m said...

Love Betty Boop!

HermitJim said...

Hey Linda...
She's been around for a long, long time! Even longer than me!

I'm glad you liked it and glad you could stop in today!

JO said...

Boy you really did dig deep for these. What fun.

I'll be happy to sit out on the patio. The wind is blowing like crazy here.

BBC said...

If I click on a video here to watch it after I'm done watching it my browser starts locking up. Like a woman I can't get along with.

HermitJim said...

Hey Jo...
They do go back a long way, don't they?

It's a little grey out today, but at least the wind isn't blowing!

Thanks for coming over today, sweetie!


Hey BBC...
I've been having some trouble with Foxfire. Don't know why!

Hope it starts working right!

Thanks for the visit!