Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday With The Roadrunner...!

I got a late start this morning, but maybe if I was as fast as the roadrunner I could catch up, ya think?

Actually, we haven't seen the coyote and roadrunner in a while, so I figured that now was a good time! I need to take some pointers on speeding up, especially on Sundays.



Always find something new in these things, ya know? How about another?



I reckon I should be spending my time more productively, but why bother? After all, I'm retired!



Well, guess that's enough for now. I gotta go be productive with something...I just haven't figured out what yet!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. I have a little potato bread left, OK?

6 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Ah, wouldn't be Sunday without our 'toons!
Had snow again last night - some warm tater bread sure sounds good!

Momlady said...

Coffee sounds good. It snowed here yesterday and last night. It may snow again today.

JO said...

Late is good on Sundays, and yes we are retired.

Love the laughs this morning. Now I must run off to Wally World before the Super Bowl crowd gets there. Coffee on the run this morning

Stephen said...

I agree with Phyllis...wouldn't be Sunday without coffee with you and the 'tunes.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Climbing back up to the high 70's today!

I'm sorry that Winter has decided to stick around there, but I'll try and send you some Spring!

Thanks for coming over this morning!



Hey Momlady...
I remember seeing pictures of that stuff called snow! That's as close as I want to get!

Better come down here for a visit!

Thanks for coming over this morning!


Hey Jo...
Slow and easy on Sunday is the way to go for me, except I had to drive Mom to church. Better than having her try to drive when she doesn't feel like it!

Oh yeah...I forgot the Super Bowl is today! Good thing that I'm not a big sports fan!

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping by today!

HermitJim said...

Hey Stephen...
It does get to be a habit, doesn't it?

I'm sure glad that you could come over today! Thanks!