Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday, So You Know What's Coming...!

You got it! Time for the weekly cartoons!

When you were kids did you grab the Sunday funnies and see what happened to all your favorite characters? At my house, Dad was in full control of the Sunday paper. When he was all done, then we got to read the fun stuff!

At least here at the Hermit's, we get to share the 'toons together! Much better than having to wait around, let me tell ya!



Nice thing is, we each can control the volume for ourselves! Ain't technology great?



Getting another cup of coffee before the next one...anyone want a refill?



Coffee out on the patio this morning! I have some vanilla pudding cake I'll share!

4 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Hey, guess what? I had SPAM with my eggs this morning too!!!! Ha Ha!
Mr. Hermit, we changed 'Sunday' into 'Toonday' in honor of you! Save me a big piece of that vanilla pudding cake!

JO said...

Yes I see they are out an about again. I had one that went so far as sending me there junk to my e-mail. They are now considered spam.

Now that I have had a warm up cup I can run to Wally World for grocery and bird seed. But I will return for that pudding cake never had that before.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Seems like lately the Spammers are out in force. Gonna have to strengthen my filters, I reckon!

I sure am sorry you had to be subjected to that crap!

Thanks so much for coming over today!


Hey Jo...
Nothing like a trip to Wally World to put some excitement in your day!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!

Hermit Ladee said...

Nothing brightens the day like a good shot of Bugs!