Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Funnies...!

Sorry, but I just have to share some more 'toons today. It's gotten to be a habit, ya know?



Can't ever have too many 'toons, right?



You have to admit, the cartoons directed by Chuck Jones are better than the others. Plus, I like the sound effects better!



Watching all this action makes me think about taking a nap. Reckon I'll do that right after another cup of coffee!

The patio is a good place to have our coffee this morning. It's almost like Spring!

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Good ones today, Mr. Hermit! I sure do wish Spring would come here - it's 22 out. Let me borrow your stove, I have plenty of fresh eggs for all. Omelets, sunny side up, once over easy and scrambled!

Phyllis (N/W Jersey)

JO said...

Thanks for starting my birthday off with some good laughs.

Today is going to be warm and sunny I will love having coffee on the patio. Phyllis I'll take mine over easy please.

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Jo!
Glad you are having sunny, warm weather to celebrate.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
You need to start spending the Winters in a warmer climate!

We sure appreciate the fresh eggs, no matter how they are fixed!

Thanks for coming by this morning!


Hey Jo...
Another birthday already? Man, you sure don't seem any older! Still look young and pretty as a picture to me!

Happy happy birthday, sweetie! Hope it's a good one!

Thanks so much for coming over this morning!

Rob said...

Warner Bros Cartoons, love'em!
I'm out in Arizona and every time I see a roadrunner I say "beep-beep"!

My wife thinks I'm odd, the bird doesn't care as he's down the way already... Beep-Beep!

Thanks!