Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays From The Hermit...!!

Well, it's Christmas eve already.....

You know the little ones are ready and excited! Grownups are wishing for the most part that it was over, but part of them is just as excited as the kids.

May I make a suggestion here? Take the time to relax, draw a deep breath, and try and keep your sense of humor. It will be over soon. To help keep that sense of humor, I offer up this little video...enjoy.



Now...I want to take a moment here to wish each and everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS ! I'm glad you drop by from time to time and I hope you always come back. Be safe, OK?

Now, let's get some fresh coffee and talk of Christmases past! What do ya say, my friend?

15 comments:

riverwalker said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you and yours from the Riverwalker clan!

RW

Mayberry said...

Sounds good to me Hermit. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that video was a hoot, and that accent was adorable lol

You and yours have a magical Christmas!

HermitJim said...

Hey RiverWalker...appreciate the visit this morning. Hope that your household has very pleasant holiday and a safe one!

HermitJim said...

Hey Mayberry...good to see you this morning, my friend. I hope that the holidays treat you very well indeed.

You have a good one, ok?

HermitJim said...

Hey Molly...the true magic of the season is the friends we can share it with!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't be a stranger, OK?

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

It'll be over soon, all right--- all over my waist! ha!
Happy holidays everyone

HermitJim said...

Hey Cygnus...in the olden days, a man with a rotund tummy was considered rich! If that were the case today, I'd be considered a MILLIONARE...

thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim. That is funny! Thanks for the laugh.

All least they got some cranberry sauce with it.

All the very best to you and everyone during the holidays.


Gene

HermitJim said...

Hey Gene...thanks for dropping by! Gotta LUV that cranberry sauce, but even I don't know what that sweet potato dish is...

Blesings on your house this season, my friend!

js said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Jim, and to yours.

js

HermitJim said...

Hey John...Merry Christmas to you! I appreciate you dropping by today.

Hve a safe one, my friend!

Ellen said...

Hi - Hope you and yours have a very blessed Christmas!

HermitJim said...

Hey OverworkedMom...

Sure am glad you had the time to drop by today. I appreciate it, I really do.

Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

Cat Melton said...

Merriest of Christmases, my dear friend Jim!

The video was great...who is that? His voice sounds very familiar to me. I'll have to 'vestigate later...lol

Love,
Cat
:)