Sunday, October 28, 2012

Already Sunday...!

I looked and looked until I found some really old 'toons that pertain to halloween.

Some of these are really old , with one from the '50s. Even though that's a long time ago, the content is still enjoyable to watch. We've certainly come a long way since these were made.



Some folks in my neighborhood kinda remind me of ol' Uncle Donald, ya know?



Maybe just one more?



Way back when I was a kid, we always had halloween parties we could attend and safe places we could go "trick or treating" without worrying about getting in trouble. I guess that those days are long gone. At times I miss those more innocent days!

Better have our coffee in the kitchen this morning. It's a little cool outside today, but just right in the kitchen!

4 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Thanks, Mr. Hermit - I just love the old cartoons!
Coffee in the kitchen with friends sound wonderful. I'll bring some pumpkin bread!

Anonymous said...

Three nice ones :-) I've onle seen the Betty Boop one before.

Yes a bit cool outside today, only 15,8F here this morning.

Have a great day!
Christer.

JO said...

WOW a bonus one this morning. That Betty Boop one is really old. She is still very popular.

Coffee in the kitchen is fine with me as always.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
It's amazing to me that we can still enjoy the cartoons from so far back in our past!

Pumpkin bread sure sounds good today!

Many thanks for dropping by today!


Hey Christer...
Glad to furnish you with some you haven't seen!

Sounds like you are getting a little taste of Winter there!

You have my thanks for dropping by today!


Hey Jo...
I didn't think you would mind a bonus! Extra is good sometimes!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over this morning!