Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Silliness...!

Time to start our week with some more education in how to be creative in our pursuits.

I just can't help but feel a little sad for the coyote. Try as he might he doesn't make much headway in catching his dinner. I'm thinking it might be time to change his diet, ya know?



I have to give it to him, he doesn't give up easily!



I reckon there's always room for just one more, right?



That's all I had for today. I do hope you enjoyed these timeless bits of silliness!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning, as it looks like rain!

3 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Thank you Mr. Hermit - Three of 'em!
Inside today is fine - It's 35 here!

JO said...

Good ones I love the roadrunner and coyote never get tired of them.
Thank you.

Took a nice brisk walk this morning need to start wearing a flanel shirt now. So a nice hot cup sounds good.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Just a little warmer than that here. Right now about 64 degrees and climbing.

Thanks for dropping by today!


Hey Jo...
That's what I'm here for...to provide a little entertainment.

Sounds like it's starting to cool down there. Wish it would here!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!