Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Smiles...!

First of all, let me say "howdy" to all the new followers that have signed up lately! Welcome to our patio!

By now I'm sure that everyone is ready for some silly stuff. No arguments, politics, or other serious type things allowed! OK?



I love some of these older 'toons! Don't you?



What a good way to start the day and the week! Nothing but some good ol' fashioned fun, right? Right!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. I have some coconut cream pie I'll share! How's that?

6 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

They were good ones! Just love the quality of the oldies! Coconut cream pie? Hold that kitchen door open - I'll be right there!

JO said...

Good ones once again. thanks
Coconut cream pie? Oh I haven't had that in for ever.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Some of the older ones I remember from when I was a kid!

The pie was good, that's for sure! My son brought it over

Thanks for coming by today!


Hey Jo...
Glad to feed your sweet tooth! This one will certainly do it!

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping in today!

Anonymous said...

Gad, I love cartoons!!

HermitJim said...

Hey Wildernessready...
They do have a way of putting a smile on your face, even at my age!

Second childhood? Who cares...? Fun is fun!

Thanks for coming by today!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome, HermitJim; I've always wanted to have coffee and watch cartoons with a hermit!