Sunday, May 5, 2013

Are You Ready For Some 'Toons...?

What would Sunday be without our weekly dose of cartoons? It would be nearly as bad as trying to get started without my morning coffee...and that ain't good!



Even at my age, I can't help but smile at these! I love the sound effects!



It's always amazing to me how long some of these things have been around. Many folks have been afforded a lot of laughs from the likes of Tom and Jerry!



And, on that note, I'm going to leave everyone to finish off their Sunday! Maybe these grins will help make it a good day, despite what the weather does.

Coffee out on the patio this morning. I'm in the mood for sausage and biscuits today! Want some?

3 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Tom & Jerry! Thanks for some old favorites!! I'll bring a jar of local honey for those sausages and biscuits.

JO said...

Always a greay start to the Sunday lazy's.

Breakfast sounds really good. I'll clean up after.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Nice thing about honey, it goes with just about anything!

Many thanks for coming over today!



Hey Jo...
Sounds to me that you have been anything but lazy, what with hanging blinds and all!

Better start finding some time to relax, sweetie!

Thanks for dropping by today!