Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hey, The 'Toons Are Here...!

Well, it's Sunday again! Here at the hermit's, that means 'toons!

Someone said that I should do something else on Sunday besides sharing the cartoons. I guess they don't like the 'toons, but most of us do! It just seems to me that if we can't take one day to enjoy a little silliness, then we are in trouble. Lord knows, there is enough bad stuff going on in the world without me adding to the trouble by talking about it, right?



Worth a few grins, right?



At least in cartoons, no one gets hurt for long. In that aspect, it's better than real life...and a lot less painful!



OK, enough of this silliness. I'm sure everyone has more serious stuff to do today! Don't overdo, OK?

Coffee out on the patio this morning. And by the way...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Never change Sunday 'toons!

Please wish your Mom a Happy Mothers Day from all of us, too!

Mamahen said...

A little silliness to offset the cares of the week and chatting with friends sounds good for the soul to me! Little cool for the patio here today! Anyone care for fresh baked cupcake? Happy Mothers Day to all the Mamas and have a great day!

JO said...

I love the toons, they bring out laughter for me. Don't change a thing. for those who don't like them let them read all the uglyness in the paper or on the news. Laughter is the best thing for your heart.

Please tell your mom Happy Mothers Day for me.
what better way to celebrate today than coffee on the patio.

linda m said...

Thanks for the laughs today; I always enjoy them - reminds me of simpler times. Tell your Mother Happy Mother's Day from me.

commoncents said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!

You are changing the world - one heartbeat at a time...

http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2013/05/happy-mothers-day-tribute-to-mom-one.html