Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Thoughts...!

Baby Sis sent me this list and I figured it might be just the thing to share with you! After all, why should I have all the fun?

Thoughts Of A Wandering Mind:

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
********************

I had amnesia once---or twice.
********************

I went to San Francisco . I found someone's heart. Now what?
********************

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
********************

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
********************

If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
********************

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
********************

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
********************

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
********************

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
********************

One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
********************

My weight is perfect for my height--which varies.
********************

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
********************

How can there be self-help "groups"?
********************

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
********************

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
********************

Is it me --or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
********************

These are just something to ponder over our coffee this morning! Maybe we could come up with some more, ya think?

Coffee out on the patio today. Anyone want some vanilla cream cookies?

11 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

LOL...I will pass these on. It is night; I don't drink coffee: Cookies? Only chocolate.

Phil said...

Some good ones. Well now Mr. Jim, someone I know sent me this link to you in an Email and I had no idea they even knew about you.

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside my friend.
You do good things and I am so happy you have such a wide audience.

I know you have been at it for quite a while now, that tells me you still do good things. Congratulations.

I'll take my coffee black, thanks.

Busted

Gorges Smythe said...

Now I'm confused!

Chickenmom said...

Thanks for the chuckle this morning, Mr. Hermit.
Vanilla cream cookies are a special treat - save me some extras!

Baby Sis said...

Bubba -
Still bring me a smile, even the second time around. Thanks for sharing - smiles are always good.

Big hugs ~

linda m said...

Boy, does that ever sound like me. Thanks for the laugh.

JO said...

These are great. Can have a great time sharing with people.

I'd love some coffee on the patio and of course the cookies.

Duke said...

I have only ever been wrong once in my life, it turns out I was mistaken.

HermitJim said...

Hey Linda...
When i comes to coffee, I will drink it at all hours of the night or day! Cookies? Any kind, anywhere, and any time! I love 'em!

I appreciate the visit today!



Hey Busted...
Good to see you again! Been a while...

Black and strong coffee coming up!

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Gorges...
I think that's my natural state anymore!

Many thanks for coming by today!



Hey Phyllis...
Plenty of them to go around today! Wanted to make sure I didn't run out!

I really appreciate you dropping by today!



Hey Sis...
They do make us smile a tad, don't they?

Thanks for the visit this morning!



Hey Linda...
I think I recognize myself in a lot of them as well!

I'm glad you enjoyed them and also that you could come by today!



Hey Jo...
You and the ladies can have a good grin at them while doing lunch someday.

Always room on my patio for you, sweetie! Thanks for dropping by today!



Hey Duke...
I know what you mean, my friend! I think!

Hey, I really appreciate the visit today!

Mamahen said...

These are great...needed the laugh. I'll pass on the coffee but some tea would be nice and I never refuse cookies. Hope you are having a good day andvthanks for the invite!

HermitJim said...

Hey Momahen...
I'll bet that I can find some tea around here.

I'm with ya on the cookies...I never turn 'em down!

Thanks for the visit!