Friday, March 28, 2008

Hey...It's Friday !!

Whatever that means...! I couldn't help that a lot of people are trying to do taxes and stuff like that. Necessary things, I guess (I don't have to pay taxes...) but they can really get you down. I do remember that much! In keeping with my ongoing endeavor to watch out for my friends as much as I can, I offer this inspirational song by Roger Miller! Hope it helps to brighten your day and lighten your load ! (p.s....it helps to turn up the volume and put a shot of good stuff in your coffee!)

Ya hear me, Blondie??



4 comments:

blondie said...

hahahahaha

Thanks Jim! That's just what the Doctor ordered!

And the additive to my coffee doesn't hurt either! hehe

Have a great day!
blondie

HermitJim said...

Hey...always glad to help any way I can! (and just remember...ping-pong spelled backwards is gnip gnop! Say THAT out loud!)

Jim

Anonymous said...

Be-you-ti-full!!!

You are BOTH treasures.

Ya'll take care,
Cat

HermitJim said...

Hey Cat...thanks for dropping by and for the comment! Always glad to have input from new friends...and hope we can make you smile once in a while!

Jim