Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cold Sunday, But 'Toons Just The Same...!

Cold or hot, I know you all need some Sunday funnies, right?

After all, what would Sunday morning be without our 'toons? Here's some from way back!



See? I told ya these were from a ways back. These are older than I feel, ya know?



Bet'cha didn't know we were gonna get all classy today! One thing about the older 'toons...once in a while you got a taste of good ol' classical music!



I guess by today's standards these are a little silly. However, a little silliness never hurt anyone, especiaolly when you get to be my age! I reckon one more should do it for today!



Well, I hope you enjoyed that little trip down memory lane. Of course, some of you are way too young to remember these, right ladies?

Once more we will do coffee in the kitchen! How about a plate of sugar wafers to go along with it?

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Four of 'em - Thanks Mr. Hermit!
Always liked the ones that had the characters of the old movie stars. Supposed to get an ice storm later - we'll see. The weatherman hasn't been too accurate lately. Sugar wafers are a favorite and I'm hungry!

Mamahen said...

Got an extra one this morning....good to cold to do much else today anyway, and snowing again to boot.....Sugar wafers mmm haven't had those in awhile......be righht there :))

JO said...

WOW these are oldies and one extra.

Did you get the icy stuff? Our low was 34 last night but now it is clouding up again. So don't think we will be warming up much since the sun can't come through.
But we don't seem to ever complain about having coffee in your kitchen it's so cozy there.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I hope we don't get ice here, but this time of the year, who knows?

Sugar wafers will take the edge off the hunger, for sure!

Thanks for the visit!



Hey Mamahen...
Yeah, I figured that 4 was a good number today!

Thanks for coming over this morning!



Hey Jo...
See? I told ya they were from long ago!

No ice here yet, but ya never know!

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping by!