Saturday, December 31, 2016

Let's Finish The Year With Music...

I can't think of a better way to finish out the new year than with some good ol' music from over the years past.

Now these are a few of my all time favorite songs and bring back a lot of good memories for me. After all, that's what the New Year is all about...right ? Looking back at fond memories while making plans for the new ones to come !





Just one more...



That's all I had for this morning. Plenty more musical memories, but I don't have the room to show them all!

Coffee in the kitchen again!

5 comments:

linda m said...

Happy New Year Mr. Hermit! Hope 2017 is a very good year for you.

JO said...

Happy New Year to my Special Friend, wishing this year brings you every happiness, best of health and even good fortune.

Had one heck of a rain come through here late afternoon and into the night. See you in the kitchen

HermitJim said...

Hey Linda...
Thank you for the good wishes. Wishing the very same for you!
Thanks for stopping by today!


Hey Jo...
The very same thing to you, my very dear friend.
Thanks for dropping in this morning!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Don Williams is high on my list of favorite singers. Love his smooth voice.

HermitJim said...

Hey Dizzy...
Certainly had a very easy and smooth quality to it. Very soothing.
Thanks for coming by today!