Friday, December 7, 2007

Fresh Friday...

After having a gloomy day yesterday, I decided to start today with a fresh outlook. Sun's gonna shine, it seems ....so time to put all things negative aside and get balanced again. I used to be the world's worse about carrying a grudge and holding onto negative thoughts. I have tried to change that lately, and for the most part it seems to be working. I rest better at night, my health is getting better, and believe it or not, I am not as negative as I used to be.

Fresh coffee and some time on the patio gives me another lesson from Mother Nature. Watching the squirrels running around and doing their pre-winter work, I am surprised to see that they never pass up the chance for a quick game of tag! The birds at the feeder seem to play a little chase, and my cat just seems to play with anything handy. Nature is allowing play, even during the work cycle. Pretty kewl, huh?

Another pot of coffee seems called for while I ponder this newfound observation.....as good a reason as any, right?

No comments: