Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunny Sunday...

Running late today cause it has been a beautiful day and I wanted to enjoy it all! High 70's all day long...with the sun shining the whole time! Not bad for this time of year, huh?

I was waiting most of the day yesterday and today for a visit from my oldest, who had a birthday this weekend. That didn't pan out and that means I didn't get to see my grandaughter either. I really don't understand why people don't call or show up when they are supposed to, but that's just me. I grew up in a different time where family usually came first. Guess it just means that these are different times we live in...but that's a shame.

I used to hate it when some of the older folks would start a conversation with "When I was young...", but the older I get, the more I understand what they meant. But that's a negative thought and I am trying to avoid negative thoughts today!

Just a reminder of why I decided to become a Hermit in the first place!
Coffee time...would ya like a cup?

No comments: