Monday, December 17, 2007

Mundane Monday...

What a strange day today. Can't decide if it's winter or summer...first warm, then cold...then back again! At least there is no rain or wind, so that's a good thing.

At 8:00 p.m. I heard sirens coming slowly down my street and promptly went outside to see what it was. There was a Firetruck slowly driving down the street, lights and sirens going...and smack dab in the middle of the back was Santa Claus in all his glory! I kid you not! First time that has happened in all the years that I have been here.

All the neighbors came out to see what was going on. No one knew it was going to happen and no one is exactly sure what possessed the firemen to do this now, but at first everyone thought there was a fire. All were pleased to find out it was only Santa, making a practise run I guess!

Anyway, it added a real sense of strangeness to the day! Tomorrow should be better...or more normal anyway.

Coffee time...want to share a cup?

No comments: