Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monday Blues...

Fresh coffee can do a lot to start your day off right! Especially on days like this when it starts off warm and then drops from 70's to the 40's by the middle of the day! Nothing like late fall in Texas! It would be nice to live in a place where there was actually a gradual change in the seasons, I think.

Soon Christmas will be here and then comes New Years...and the spring! Holidays are nice for some people, but for me just another day. My kids are grown and gone, I'm single, and I don't get to see my grandkids. So just another day except for visiting with my Mom. She still gets joy from the season.

As for me, I'll say happy birthday to the Lord, give thanks for being alive and healthy, and go about my business. Time to search some more for what's new in the tech department.....at my age, I can't seem to keep up with all that's going on anymore, ya know?

Exciting times, my friends...exciting times! More coffee?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... Come on! You get to see at least one of your grandkids. Not as often as you would like, but that's going to change soon. Especially with the holidays coming up.