Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday...

Once again it's that magic day that most of the people with jobs seem to look forward to...the symbolic end of the work week. For those of us that work at home on the Internet, Friday has a different meaning. Friday is the day for adding up the totals for the week to see if I made any profits...sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Holiday time all businesses seem to slow down, even work-at- home business. However, there are exceptions to all rules and this year I seem to have found one...or should I say two? I can't say enough about e2ePay and 10DollarsWonder. Fast moving and they both seem to be increasing in membership. I have to admit both surprise and pleasure at the way both of these programs are working. I wish that there were more like this around.

Tomorrow I think I'll start taking down the Christmas decorations, since the weather here is almost Spring-like in nature anyway. Hard to believe that another year is nearly gone...but it is!

Well....coffee time for me! You're welcome to join me in a cup, as always! OK? OK...

No comments: