Sunday, December 16, 2007

Glorious Sunday...

Beautiful day outside today! Sun shining most of the day, no wind or rain, and stayed in the 40's pretty much all day. Cold but pretty, know what I mean?

I don't know when the plants around my house are going to finally realize it's winter, but it's alright with me that my okra plants are still blooming and producing, that some of my roses are still flowering and still smelling good, but I have to admit that the one that blows me away is the hibiscus plant! Covered with flowers, all large and red!

I always thought they were a tropical plant, but they seem to be enjoying a taste of cooler weather. I have to admit to being buffaloed on this one. Guess I better do some more research on this strange and lovely plant!

I think I better make some fresh coffee and move to the patio for more observation...ya know, for research and all?

******
Had to add this for Sunday... I followed Blondies lead not long ago and joined took advantage of the free upgrade try-out at 10DollarsWonder and I have to admit that I was really surprised at how fast this thing moves! For those that haven't checked it out yet, you need to do so.

No comments: