Sunday, December 30, 2007

Saturday...or Sunday??

Guess I was having too much fun to notice Saturday came and went without my knowledge, but all of the sudden it's Sunday again! Wonder what else I forgot? Just no telling!

I think that one of the reasons that I don't get my posting done on the right day... is because I seem to wait until it's very, very late....or very, very early (depending on the hours you keep). I have no definite time set aside to do my posting. I might be up at 5:00 in the morning or just going to bed at 3:00 a.m. One of the perks of not working for someone else anymore.

And for those of you that think it's because I drink too much coffee...I can truly say that it's not. I can drink coffee and go straight to bed, but it never keeps me up. I just don't like going to bed! Never have, even as a child! Being single and being an adult (supposedly) does have several perks... I eat when I want and what I want, stay up as long as I want, sleep when I want (or don't want) and for the most part, waste my time as I want...not someone else, ya know? If other folks have a problem with that, it's their problem and not mine.

I spent the first part of my life trying to be what others wanted me to be...and I have reached the point that I feel I have earned the right to be myself! I know some can relate to that, and others never will! Get over it...and have some coffee on me! Then maybe you should go to bed...

No comments: