Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Late Again...

I couldn't write anything yesterday cause I was at my baby Sister's house for Christmas dinner. Every year she and her husband ask me and most years I decline, but yesterday I went. I'm glad I did! They have a very pleasant house, very nicely decorated...the kind that makes you feel right at home when you go in.

Anyway, it was a nice visit with great food and I really enjoyed it immensely. I met one of my sister's friends who is in business for herself, and who is writing a book! An interesting lady and enjoyable to talk to. You have to respect anyone that makes the commitment to a task last like that.

As I pulled up to my Mother's house that evening, I saw that my oldest was waiting , along with my granddaughter. So they came in and spent the evening having a nice talk and exchanging gifts. All in all a very full day! Plenty of food, lots of coffee, and new friends! What else could you ask for?

Beautiful day today and more of the same predicted for tomorrow. It's times like this I really like living in the south! I have to admit that I am glad the holidays are almost over...I'm ready for some real peace and quiet again!

Think I'll have another cup of coffee and hit the hay! Sleep well, everyone...and I'll see ya on the flip side!

No comments: