Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday again...

Hard to believe that it's only a couple of weeks until Christmas. Where the hell has the last year gone? How did it pass so quickly? How did I miss so many opportunities to improve my situation? Why do I ask the same questions every year?

Sound familiar? Of course it does. We all seem to get caught up in the same ruts and run on the same treadmills. Well, I am going to make every effort starting now to change that! With a little help from my friends and a good helping of luck...I am bound and determined to make the next year a better one financially for myself, get out of the city and back to the country, and help anyone I can to do the same (change, that is!). Sounds ambitious, huh? Well, that's the plan. We'll see if things work out.

Better stock up on coffee and such...looks like a lot of studying coming up! Glad I like to read!

No comments: