Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday...

Short entry today...am extremely tired for some reason. Hope I'm not coming down with a cold, but with this weird weather you never know.

I finally broke down and bought some more chocolate kisses today. One thing I love almost as coffee, is chocolate! Just gotta have both of 'em...preferably every day! A true weakness, I'll admit, but a person has to have some vices, right?

I would go to bed early, but everytime I do that...I end up getting up way to soon in the morning. I'm talking 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. So I'll stay on the net and talk to my friends from around the globe.

Beautiful thing, how we can talk and be friends with folks from all over for free. I have friends in places that I've never been, friends that I've only seen in pictures. Some I've had for several years...I think it's great! Like to meet them all face to face someday!

What a chance to try some different coffee brews....and share the same with good friends, don't you think?

No comments: